- Commerce graduate, with 4/5 Years of experience, well versed with Tally ERP9, MS Excel and Basic Computing.
- Managing & overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department like.
- Month & year end processes.
- Accounts payable/Receivables.
- Cash receipts/General Ledger/Payroll & utilities/Treasury & budgeting.
- Handling Accounting, TDS, GST, Income tax, ROC compliance, ROC, all taxation. and all audits related to the company.
- Revenues & expenditure variance analysis.
- Capital assets reconciliations.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete internal audit.
- Should be well versed with Tally ERP9, Excel and others.
- Pleasing personality & good communication skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time