- Deal with all bookkeeping tasks dependent on bookkeeping standards.
- Plan spending plan and money related gauges.
- Distribute fiscal reports in time.
- Direct month-end and year-end close procedure.
- Gather, dissect and abridge account data.
- Figure charges and get ready assessment forms, monetary record, benefit/misfortune explanation and so on.
- Create intermittent reports for the executives.
- Review budgetary exchanges and report bookkeeping control techniques.
- Keep data private and secure them with irregular database reinforcements.
- Stay aware of budgetary approaches, guideline and enactment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge as a cost bookkeeper or in an applicable field.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time