- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Excellent command of english in both Writing and Speaking.
- considerable experience as an executive administrative assistant, or in other related position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Bcom, B-TECH, BBA, MBA, or any other related degree
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full time