- Preparation of design calculations for AIS and GIS substation (above 220kV) (e.g., conductor sizing, electro-dynamic forces, static forces, DSLP, ground mat design, illumination design, etc.)
- Preparation of station engineering drawings (220kV and above yard layout plans and elevations, ground mat, indoor layouts for auxiliary buildings, GIS hall layout, GIS duct layouts, illumination drawings, grounding drawings, etc.)
- Estimation of quantities of bus bar material, conductors, illumination items, steel structures, etc.
- Preparation of connection diagrams for marshalling cubicles/junction boxes.
- Performing calculations on software tools for ground mat design, illumination design, etc.
- Checking interfaces of various equipment used in a Sub-station. Auxiliary system design like Battery and charger sizing, LT Trafo sizing, MV cable, MV SWGR design, LT SLD etc.
- Coordination for secondary interfaces like CT/CVT sizing, Protection SLD, Metering, CRP schematics, SAS, FOTE etc.
- Preparation of secondary interconnection diagrams and Cable schedules.
- Interfacing with civil design engineers for foundation and building design.
- Interfacing with mechanical engineers for Fire fighting, HVAC, Diesel Genset etc.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Electronics / Electricals
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time