- Ensure day-end processing occurs.
- Perform quality reviews as required.
- Trend errors and provide data to appropriate Manager.
- Supervise research and correction of all transactions.
- Assist manager with developing team goals and action plans.
- Assure daily posting of all payments and adjustments.
- Assure proper payment posting and balancing to batch totals, deposits and day end totals.
- Assists with staff communication,providing updates,resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards.
- Meets with the Manager regularly to effectively communicate and resolve payment posting issues,set and prioritize goals and improve processes.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives,patient and customer service policies.
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of Leadership experience
- Experience supporting small to mid-sized practices.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time