- Minimum 5-10 years relevant work experience in projects in the oil and gas sector majority of which should be in a Cost Control role.
- Additional work experience in other roles will be an advantage.
- A thorough understanding of Cost control Principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be a team player that works to strict deadlines.
- Confident individual with sound commercial awareness and contract knowledge.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- General management and project management skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Oil and gas energy power consumption
Functional Area: Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time