- Ensure timely execution of cases and following strict deadlines for enhanced merchant experience.
- Requires the handling of outbound and inbound calls to and/or from Financial Institutions, Merchants and internal customers.
- Review, analyze, and process merchant requests from the simple to the complex
- Review, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents, Business license, Guarantee Agreements, IRS documents, AMEX Terms and Conditions, Policies and procedures and PAD Agreements in order to fulfill critical maintenance requests.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow throughCustomer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time