- Gets ready representatives for assignments by setting up and leading introduction and preparing programs.
- Keeps up a compensation plan by directing intermittent pay reviews; booking and leading occupation assessments; getting ready pay spending plans; observing and booking singular pay activities; prescribing, arranging, and executing pay structure corrections.
- Guarantees arranging, checking, and evaluation of worker work results via preparing chiefs to mentor and train representatives; planning the executives meetings with workers; hearing and settling worker complaints; guiding representatives and managers.
- Keeps up worker benefits programs and advises representatives of advantages by examining and surveying advantage needs and patterns; prescribing advantage projects to the board; coordinating the handling of advantage claims; acquiring and assessing advantage contract offers; granting advantage contracts; planning and leading instructive projects on advantage programs.
- Guarantees lawful consistence by observing and executing pertinent human asset government and state necessities; directing examinations; looking after records; speaking to the association at hearings.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time