- Problem distinguishing proof and hands-on investigating of a wide scope of equipment issues.
- Identify necessities and difficulties in sending Reliability test gear and propose innovative answers for defeat these difficulties.
- Collaborate with designing, acquirement, wellbeing, offices and outer seller groups to create and keep up lab hardware, test apparatuses, and instruments.
- Employment Specific Knowledge
- Experience in vacuum, water powered and pneumatic frameworks.
- Experience in mechanical mechanization, controls, and framework incorporation.
- Experience in test computerization (LabVIEW, Lua), CGA controls, and framework mix required.
- Experience in investigating and additionally keeping up procedure hardware.
- Practical information of Electro-Mechanical Components and assembling forms (for example machining, welding, fastening).
- Experience in actualizing security interlocks and supporting lab wellbeing and quality reviews.
- Experience with sensors (warm, vibration, optical, uprooting, weight) and related information securing required.
- Working information and involvement in setting up semi-fab chambers with plasma and capacity to duplicate wafer process formulas.
- Experience in set-up and utilization of semi-fab subordinate gear, for example, RF matches, RF Generators, Remote Plasma Source, E-Chucks, Shower-heads, Heaters, Wafer Handling Systems/Robots, Gas Delivery Systems, FI/Mainframes and so on.
- Hands-on and innovative individual with eagerness to work freely in a lab situation .
- Ability to plan and grow exceptionally redone test rigs with insignificant supervision .
- Ability to analyze complex equipment issues and find inventive arrangements .
- Ability to organize assignments and keep partners in Engineering/Facilities/Safety educated.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Instrumentation, or related specialized order with 6-8 years applicable experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time