Gas Demand & Supply Management:
- Forecast demand and supply based on the gas supply contracts and inputs from Operations & Maintenance department by building the overall demand from the segmental demand data.
- Formulate strategy for supply to the bulk markets, and obtains validation from management.
- Prepare approval note, strategy paper or Investment committee note, where relevant, for gas sourcing related matters.
- Negotiate the commercial terms of the contracts.
- Manage the fluctuations in demand, strategize for Short-term gas sourcing, and develop a case for sourcing options by working out the economics, and securing the approval from management for execution of the short-term contracts.
2) Gas Pricing & Procurement:
- Ensure that the planned gas supply and the actual gas supply are in sync by continuous interaction with the O&M, gas suppliers and the bulk customers.
- Keep a check on the variations in the demand and supply of the gas by getting continuous updates from O&M.
- Act upon the variations in the demand and supply of gas by taking necessary corrective action.
- Reconciliation of the billing data with the supplier.
3) Industrial Sales :
- Draw the business plan, and monitor its implementation to ensure a robust volume growth in industrial markets.
- Increase cash flow by identifying markets with better realization and aggressive customer acquisition.
- Oversee all contracting terms and condition and ensure the same is in favour of the corporation.
- Ensure closure of sales with the flow of gas connection for every customer.
- Work with the HOD/HOF to ensure the right pricing, schemes, product changes for the industrial customers.
- Ensure preparation as well as dispatching of bills to industrial customers as per billing cycle and clearance of the same.
4) Regulatory Advocacy:
- Advocacy/comments on various regulatory / policy guidelines - provide the comments on relevant draft regulations within stipulated timelines.
5) Liaise with external Stakeholders :
- Prepare plan for influencing regulations through advocacy.
- Proactively scan the business Environment and various policy decisions.
6) Reporting & MIS :
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS reports, Budget Variances with reasoning.
- Create business performance report against yearly business plan on periodic basis.
- Ensure proper database maintenance, filling and optimal utilization of resources.
- Ensure that the contractual obligations are met within the stipulated time to avoid any unwanted liability.
7) People :
- Own and develop high potential talent and create a talent pipeline for the department.
- Ensure high level of employee engagement and retention of critical employees.
- Instil a performance culture in the organization through driving timely goal setting, monitoring, performance review and feedback.
Qualification and Key skills:
- Educational Qualification Include Additional Certification if any Full Time PG Diploma/MBA in Marketing/ Oil & Gas. Engineering background preferred Relevant Experience
- Technical aspects of Gas Pricing Hands on experience of regulatory Affairs (PNGRB) Knowledge of commercial contracting Desired functional competencies required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time