- Job designation: DGM/ GM - Business Development Function Marketing, Commercial and Business Development Grade/ Band M3/M4
- Experience required: Minimum 15 years
- Qualification: Full time PG Diploma / MBA (Marketing), Engineering background preferred
- Key skills: Knowledge of financial models Hands on experience of regulatory affairs (PNGRB)
- Outline and pursue new revenue-generation opportunities, business approaches, business initiatives and business models to drive organic business growth within the core CGD segment as well as inorganic business growth beyond the CGD sector.
- Evaluate each such approach, initiative and model on all techno-commercial aspects with meticulous detailing and prepare/present feasible business proposals to the Senior Management Group to seek further directions.
- Develop and implement systems and process for the ‘virtual pipeline’ gas supply business to help increase the customer reach of the organization within and beyond the authorized geographical areas.
- Scan the national market for attractive business opportunities in the CGD sector to help in geographical expansion of the current area of operation e.g. through the M & A and/ or bidding route.
- Scan and evaluate new business opportunities in vertical integration, upward as well as downward, to help achieve and improve techno-commercial efficiency in business and reduced dependence on upstream and downstream partners thereby contributing to the top line / bottom line growth of the organization.
- Scan local/national/international market for business opportunities having synergy with the existing business segment like gas/energy/utility for lateral expansion of the organization.
- Work closely with marketing, commercial, engineering, project and O&M teams to identify gaps/scope of change in business strategy/market approach/product positioning/external.
- and internal processes by enhancement/upgradation /improvement in technology/equipment/process leading to a more effective and efficient outcome with same/enhanced manpower/skill sets.
- Meet customers across all market segments at regular intervals to identify their needs which could be catered to with the help of technical/commercial/process innovations within the organization
- Ensure that self and business development team is updated on all key movements in the natural gas, CGD, energy and renewable energy markets in India and globally.
- Actively participate in key Natural Gas/LNG/Energy/Renewable Energy related business conferences/conventions/seminars/meetings to keep updated and informed on market trends in India as well as across the globe related to technology products and equipment, in as well as maintain/establish mutually beneficial connect with all stakeholders of the gas/energy industry.
- Prepare, update, analyse and present the annual business plan/5-yr rolling business plan to the management.
- Track business performance against Business Plan on periodic basis and while incorporating changes in business scenario.
- Own and develop high potential talent and create a talent pipeline for the department.
- Ensure high level of employee engagement and retention of critical employees.
- Instil a performance culture in the department through driving timely goal setting, monitoring, performance review and feedback.
- Facilitate a conducive work environment that ensures high employee engagement levels.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time