- Structuring and actualizing new system arrangements as well as enhancing the proficiency of current systems.
- Introducing, designing and supporting system hardware including switches, intermediary servers, switches, WAN quickening agents, DNS and DHCP.
- Securing system gear and overseeing subcontractors required with system establishment.
- Designing firewalls, steering and changing to augment organize proficiency and security.
- Augmenting system execution through continuous checking and investigating.
- Masterminding booked redesigns.
- Researching issues in the system.
- Refreshing system gear to the most recent firmware discharges.
- Detailing system status to key partners.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Hardware
Functional Area: Power Engineering services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time