- Provide Banks, External Auditors, Tax Authorities and other
relevant parties with the necessary information to allow them to judge that we
are in line with their respective requirements.
- Issue internal policies regarding finance related issues
(e.g. cash advances, costs for account of the employer, collection of trade
- Ensuring all legal and statutory compliance.
- Internal Audit - Responsible for designing and executing
tests of operating effectiveness for key internal controls over financial
reporting. Manage Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and IFC reporting including proper
identification of key risks and controls that impact the reliability of
financial statements and evaluating controls.
- Strategic Planning – Financial and strategic review of
business cases and frame plans accordingly.
- Financial Processes & Controls - Identifying and
implementing best practice to make the company’s financial processes and
controls more efficient and effective.
- Audits – Manage Statutory, Internal and Forensic audit
conducted by Big 4 whereby ensuring timetables are met and is fully compliant
with group guidelines.
- Tax support – Oversee local tax provisions for Indirect Tax
and Direct Tax to ensure effective compliance with local tax authorities.
Assist in assessment of liability preparing Tax liability reconciliations with
timely filing of Returns and refunds.
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) – Control the
preparation of the monthly forecasts.
- Review the forecasts to provide information on changes from
budget/previous forecasts. Lead annual budgeting process and business planning
- Cash-flow Management – Forecast, monitor and control the
company’s receipts and payments to ensure these are optimized and in line with
submitted cash flow forecasts.
- Costing & Pricing - Assist with costing & pricing on
any large bids.
- Reporting - Ensure timely, accurate meaningful and complete
reporting of required group information. Providing management with Quarterly
and yearly Rolling Forecast and Board Reports, and customized Dashboard
- Monitor and report the variances between the budget figures
and the actual reporting and challenge the provided information.
- Provide reliable and consistent information regarding India
- Provide the Corporate Finance with timely management
- Communicate with all involved finance responsible persons
and provide the necessary system support to obtain a timely and qualitative
- Assist in the reconciliation of management reporting and
- Monitor liquidity and intercompany financing and ensure the
respective monthly interest charges.
- IT Management & Reporting:
- Ensure Financial Software is properly set up and safeguard
all procedures and processes.
- Ensure monthly financial reports are sent within the agreed
deadlines for consolidation.
- People Management:
- Provide leadership to the financial team to make sure that
they provide quality and within the set deadlines.
- Provide assistance to members of staff at all levels .
- Measurement / success criteria of the position:
- Timely and relevant reporting
- Optimizations of current working methodologies
- Fluent knowledge of automated systems
- Ability to implement an ICT driven organization
- Specific requirements for the position:
- 8-10 years of experience in a finance management role, and
exposure to an international business environment.
- Ability to steer the finance team of this company India and
- Motivate a team, increase the productivity and improve
- Ability to adhere to local and corporate reporting standards.
- Ability to cope with stress and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Corporate Law and Taxes.
- Ability to treat topics confidentially and in an appropriate
- Ability to translate financial data into a managerial tool
for the business.
- Ability to analyse financial data and provide clear and
comprehensive reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients, local
authorities, auditors and board members.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time