- Welcome and welcome visitors when they touch base at the workplace.
- Guide guests to the proper individual and office.
- Reply, screen and forward approaching telephone calls.
- Guarantee gathering region is clean and satisfactory, with all important stationery and material (for example pens, structures and pamphlets).
- Give essential and precise data face to face and through telephone/email.
- Get, sort and convey day by day mail/conveyances.
- Keep up office security by following wellbeing strategies and controlling access through the front counter (screen logbook, issue guest identifications).
- Request front office supplies and keep stock of stock.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time