- Ability to verify the proofs and information provided to make sure the authenticity of the records.
- Ability to correct grammatical mistakes, spelling, and punctuation to make sure a better exceptional of the content material.
- Ability to pay attention to the audio and fill the document (content material) received from the Auditors/Freelancer.
- Develop and rewrite the content material furnished inside the Audio.
- Achieve Daily targets to meet venture time limits.
- Interacting with the Auditors/ Freelancer via calls to make clear the doubts approximately the file and to shut the incomplete/Pending Reports.
- Analytical thinking - Understand the discrepancy reasons to have better controls on the mistake.
- Problem Solving Customer Service Orientation Communication skills Quality Analyst Proof Reader Proof Reading Content Editing Content Development Content Editor
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Internet / Commerce
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time