- Learning on system related issues.
- Investigating Network Problems.
- Testing frameworks to ensure that they are working appropriately.
- Giving specialized help nearby or via telephone or messages.
- Investigating diverse PC issues identified with equipment, programming or systems administration.
- Learning on OS resembles (Win7,8,8.1,10, Win Server 2012/16, Linux)
- Keeping up and Repairing the Computers.
- Introducing Software and Hardware.
- Every day Reporting to the Senior Reporting Authority.
- Establishment and arrangement of end IT gear.
- Visiting Sites regular schedule.
- Support: administration of existing framework.
- Client taking care of and their fulfillment.
- Marketing prudence and high arrangement aptitudes.
- 3-5 years past involvement in a comparative job.
- Capable PC aptitudes, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid inclination for making point by point diagrams and directions.
- Capacity to perform various tasks, organize, and oversee time proficiently.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Hardware
Functional Area: Network Administration
Role Category: Design Engineer Mechanical
Employment Type: Full time