- Astounding composition and altering aptitudes in English
- Proven work involvement as a Content Writer, Copywriter or comparative job.
- Experience recorded as a hard copy for a B2B gathering of people
- Experience in creating duplicate for computerized, print and communicate channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programming, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook.
- Portfolio of distributed articles.
- Experience doing research utilizing various sources.
- The capacity to reliably fulfill tight time constraints.
- Chosen competitor's everyday obligations incorporate.
- Under the heading of the CEOs and advertising administrators, the Content Writer/Editor makes.
- Research, plot and compose industry applicable substance that positions Sagacious IP as a main asset for clients and prospects .
- Consideration Content: Use Sagacious IP incentives in blend with perspectives of inner topic specialists to diagram and compose content that gives our one of a kind viewpoint on settling client/prospects torment directs important toward our answers
- Conversion Content: Use our item and administration offering advantages, highlights and credits to compose content that instructs clients/prospects about our contributions.
- Use figured administration centered information and industry material to diagram subjects, storylines and introduction materials for occasions.
- Overall Content Writing: Manages and complies with time constraints while juggling numerous tasks and uses time likewise.
- Bachelor's qualification in English, news coverage, promoting, publicizing, or interchanges.
- At least 3 years of expert composition experience.
- Knowledge of and an astuteness for different expert APA Style manage.
- Superior systematic and basic reasoning abilities with an inclination to disentangle and distil complex data.
- Excellent verbal and composed relational abilities.
- Time and undertaking the board aptitudes alongside the capacity to deal with an assortment of assignments all the while and to work under due dates.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time