- Overseeing staff and administering timetables to ensure all offices have enough representatives to give help to visitors.
- Supporting with spending creation and the board.
- Helping occasion organizers with expansive scale business and individual occasions.
- Administering refreshment and nourishment activities for occasions and individual visitors.
- Working with security officers to advance a sheltered environment for visitors and staff.
- Giving client administration and pleasing customers who need additional help
- Booking and regulating support and fixes in individual rooms and normal regions.
- Working with examiners to guarantee office meets all prerequisites.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants
Functional Area: Hospitality / Hotel Management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time