- Give administrative and authoritative help to Human Resources officials.
- Arrange and refresh worker records (hard and delicate duplicates).
- Process documentation and plan reports identifying with work force exercises. (staffing, enlistment, preparing, complaints, execution assessments and so on)
- Facilitate HR ventures (gatherings, preparing, reviews and so forth) and take minutes.
- Manage worker demands in regards to HR issues, guidelines, and controls.
- Aid finance planning by giving pertinent information (unlucky deficiencies, extra, leaves, and so forth).
- Speak with open administrations when important.
- Legitimately handle protests and complaint techniques.
- Facilitate correspondence with hopefuls and timetable meetings.
- Lead starting introduction to recently contracted workers.
- Help our scouts to source applicants and refresh our database.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Consultancy
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time