- Plans representatives for assignments by building up and leading introduction and preparing programs.
- Keeps up a compensation plan by directing occasional pay overviews; booking and leading occupation assessments; getting ready pay spending plans; observing and planning singular pay activities; prescribing, arranging, and actualizing pay structure amendments.
- Guarantees arranging, checking, and examination of representative work results via preparing administrators to mentor and train representatives; booking the executives gatherings with workers; hearing and settling representative complaints; guiding representatives and chiefs.
- Keeps up representative advantages programs and illuminates workers of advantages by examining and surveying advantage needs and patterns; prescribing advantage projects to the executives; coordinating the handling of advantage claims; getting and assessing advantage contract offers; granting advantage contracts; planning and directing instructive projects on advantage programs.
- Guarantees lawful consistence by checking and actualizing appropriate human asset government and state necessities; leading examinations; looking after records; speaking to the association at hearings.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Consultancy
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time