- Distinguish, screen and waitlist contender for meetings with concerned director and group.
- Paperwork: Finalize printed material for enrollment of new competitors.
- Manage acceptance and preparing program for each new colleague.
- Prepare tests with contributions from group and regulate the equivalent before 'discharging' worker for all day work with their group.
- Plan and direct intermittent execution surveys alongside directors and senior administration.
- Identify preparing and professional success open doors for each colleague.
- Organize fun occasions and excursions.
- Manage worker advantages, for example, investment opportunities, medical coverage, PFI, and so on.
- Institute a formal input component from each one to quick and best administration.
- Enable shared and aggregate learning and group building exercises.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time