- IT operation & Administration for IBM I series - AS400 server -Production Level support.
- Performing daily, Weekly, backups on AS400 & Windows servers. Taking Full System Backup (Entire System Backup).
- Doing Restoration, Journal Backup, manage Tape drives, documents etc.
- Creation, Enable & Disable User ID in AS400 Servers.
- Prepare Taking daily health checkups in Production, DR & Development Server. like ASP,CPU Utilization, Subsystems, Active jobs.
- Maintaining & monitoring disk space(ASP), Spools, Error Messages, Problem logs.
- Handling problems in AS400 server and dealing with support team.
- Clearing the Jobs from MSGW.
- AS-400 user profile management (Dealing with user profile)
- Taking incremental backup on Daily basis, all user library backup on Weekly basis & Entire system back up upon Monthly basis
- Ensure smooth functioning of EOD (End-of-the-Day) and BOD (Beginning-of-the-Day) Activities.
- Batch Execution.
- Creation, Enable & Disable User ID in AS/400 Servers. Provide Bank Code Access to users.
- Good knowledge and Hands on experience of Replication for IBM I series.
- Generating reports using tools like I Series Navigator & also extracting the reports by using Data Transfer tool.
- Access review , Compliance work
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Server Administration
Employment Type: Full time