- To be responsible for the opening of new stores (franchises) and competitive acquisitions in the designated territories/ states, especially untapped markets.
- To source & identify high net potential investors.
- Experience in performing city analysis, site hunting, catchment analysis and negotiation for store sites.
- Strong communication, relationship building and management skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Business Development Skills (Data Mining, Negotiation Skills)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Strong implementation & execution skills
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time