- Experience of LCMS (Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC-MS).
- Operation and handling of LCMS.
- Knowledge of method development and validation.
- Analytical Method Development by HPLC, Dissolution.
- Methods Development for Assay,Content uniformity and Dissolution for other test.
- Method Development for Impurity Profile.
- Development Batch for Stability Study.
- Impurity Identification & Characterization.
- Partial Method Validation of Assay, RS, Dissolution, Content Uniformity.
- Preparation of Analytical Method Development Report.
- Instrument Calibration,(HPLC, GC, GCMS, IR, NMR).
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at email@example.comCurrent Location
If any query reach me at 8130183666
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Pharma / Clinical Research / Medical / Biotechnology
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time