- Recognizing, qualifying, and anchoring business openings.
- Building business associations with present and potential customers.
- Teaming up with deals and initiative to anchor, hold, and develop accounts.
- Creating modified focused on deals techniques.
- Presenting and conveying data to potential customers at customer gatherings, industry displays, expos, and meetings.
- Planning business age exercises.
- Reacting to customer demands for proposition (RFPs).
- Noting potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Making and keeping up a rundown/database of prospect customers.
- Keeping up short-and long haul business advancement designs.
- Looking after database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, and so forth.) of imminent customer data.
- Cold pitching; making different outbound calls to potential customers.
- Understanding customer needs and offering arrangements and support.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time