- Pitch postal items and administration to the business network and open.
- Sort, circulate and process mail into suitable characterizations.
- Give clients data and structures.
- Address conveyance and administration challenges to determine issues altogether and rapidly.
- Occupation necessities (Education and Work involvement).
- Secondary school or common equivalency and additionally involvement in business organization.
- Preparing as well as experience connecting with the general population in a retail and additionally benefit condition, including deals and money exchanges.
- Comprehension of general or mail station bookkeeping frameworks.
- Physically fit to lift mail holders of up to 50 lb, push or force boxes, sort mail and represent broadened timeframes.
- Adaptability to be accessible for brief, available to come back to work.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time