- Guide the execution of unit operations such as the production process, plant uptime and adherence to quality standards as per plan provided by Production plan & control.
- Facilitate process innovations and continuous improvements in the manufacturing process.
- Be the administrative head for all activities at the Unit.
- Formulating the manufacturing plan of the Unit and manage sales team, operations and commercial activities
- Lead development of the annual operating and budgets for the entire plant in consultation with other head office.
- Ensure adherence to the approved budgets.
- Drive cost savings through process improvements and reduction in operational expenses overheads.
- Plan plant level manpower deployment while maximizing their productivity.
Production & Maintenance Planning:
- Facilitate adjustments of monthly production / material requirement planning on monthly sales projection to finalize the monthly production target
- Review unit level production planning and facilitate finalization of the daily and weekly plans
- Oversee maintenance planning activities to ensure that preventive maintenance is carried out as per schedule in order to maximize unit uptime.
Operations Monitoring & Review:
- Monitor completion of weekly production targets at the Unit adhering to defined standards of cost, quality and time for own plant.
- Monitor Plant performance to ensure optimum utilization of assets and resources on a weekly basis; Monitor loss due to breakdown of critical machines/lines and direct resolution.
- Provide technical guidance in determination of the inventory levels of spares & consumables and ensure that the stores department adheres to the same.
- Guide Quality & Production teams in ensuring that quality of products meets the technical norms and requirements of the customer demands.
- Monitor and analyze operational data related to production, operation of plant & machinery to identify pain and priority areas of the production process.
- Review daily and monthly production MIS reports to match actual performance vis--vis the targets and provide action steps to minimize variance.
- Monitor safety programs and resolve issues to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for the employees.
- Initiate prompt action to prevent or control abnormal/emergency breakdown conditions.
- Analyze the consumption pattern of various raw material/intermediate products, power and fuel utilization and initiate action if required.
- Maintain harmonious industrial relations by holding continuous dialogue with workers to ensure uninterrupted operations in the unit.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time