- The Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end execution of one or more specific projects at a given time.
- This includes handling all technical, financial and commercial aspects of the project from the time the contract is signed until the point that the project is completed and handed over to the client.
- Transmission Line projects:
- Should have 15+ years in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical aspects of TL Projects, with 5+ years of relevant experience in African coutries.
- Experience in the project management of medium/large size Greenfield EPC projects of Transmission lines.
- Project Management skills: Co-ordination, schedule management, procurement and logistics management, mobilization of site, establishing rules and regulations, handling contracts.
- Financial management skills : Budgeting, invoicing, cost control
- People Management: Client management, team management, vendor/sub-contractor.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical Engineering / Environment
Functional Area: Electronics / Electricals
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time