- Plan, organize and carry out inspection of items / material received from the suppliers and in house
- machining. Carry out in process inspection as required. Record the result of inspection in report
- format. Record NCRs, if any and follow up the actions.
- Follow the daily inspection activity Plan defined by supervisor.
- Verify the goods receipt / Work order, QITP and PO (Where required).
- Select the required inspection tools and verify the calibration validity date
- Inspect and verify the items as per drawing, Work order requirement as per the procedure.
- Record the inspection results in respective format.
- Update the status of inspection on ERP / Work order.
- Record NCRs in PIMS, if any
- Move the material along with all reports to next stage.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Communicate with all related department employees
- Identify the items as required.
- Suggest for the improvements through CAR / PAR
- Take active part in audits.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Inspection of items as per drawings and work orders.
- Verify the calibration date of inspection tools, prior to inspection.
- Work as per procedure / WI
- First article and in-process inspection as required as per procedure.
- Record all inspection results in respective format
- Update WO status in ERP / on WO
- Welding inspection shall be carried out as per procedure
- Verify PWHT reports per WI / Procedure
- Record and communicate NCRs through PIMs
- Raise scrap note for scrap items
- All NCR / Scrap items need to be moved to designated area
- ITI /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years / 3 Years of experience in inspection
- Must be proficient with computer basics
- Strong e knowledge of all measuring instruments and GD&T
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of ASTM, NDE and Welding preferred.
- Knowledge of CMM ( FARO ARM -Portable CMM) is Must.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Quality control compliance and regulatory
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time