Position: Regional Sales Manager/National Sales Manager
Reports to:Business Head
Reported by: Sales Team Pan India
- To develop sales from Corporate, Travel & Leisure, Hotel sector and other verticals across Pan India and also to ensure that outstanding amounts from these accounts are settled within the agreed period.
- Usiness Development- To identify and compile top accounts of competitors (Hertz, Avis, Travel House, Car Club, Sixth, Budget, Avis, Orix etc) from their existing business and potential for business growth. Use this data as prospects to target sales in Pan India.
- Key Account Management: To manage effectively and increase business from existing major accounts-. Also to ensure that their outstanding amounts are within agreed credit period and payments done as per the schedule agreed.
- To focus on business from Travel, Tours, Leisure and Airlines: To target and tap business from Hotels & Corporates Pan India.
- To target major event Management companies.
- Credit control Management: To ensure that all the above accounts outstanding is within the agreed credit period. To ensure that all outstanding amounts are brought down to 0-30 days.
- To co-ordinate with respective Branch Managers for operational / service issues pertaining to Key Accounts.
- To send daily Sales report to Business Head
- In addition to the above for any operational, Credit Control, Vendor issues the following process should be followed.
- The above responsibilities are suggestive and not exhaustive. Keeping in view the business requirements as reviewed from time to time, job responsibilities may change accordingly.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travels
Functional Area: Hotels and Restaurant
Role Category: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full time