- Primarily the RM would be responsible to manage the wealth of customers through IFAs New Client / Direct Customer Corporates.
- Should possess the required in-depth domain knowledge of Wealth Management, Financial Planning and the bouquet of Financial Products including Third Party products.
- To Recruit & Develop the IFA (Independent Financial Advisor).
- To Organize and Conduct Investors meet in their respective cities.
- Advise Corporate / HNI clients on various investment opportunities available in the market and help them to generate a high ROI (Return On Investment).
- To provide end-to-end service solutions to existing customer relationships on a pro-active manner.
- Conceptualize & implement sales promotional plan through various marketing channels.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new as well as existing clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements basically through financial planning process.
- Achieving financial goals of the clients through various product line like LI, MF, FD, GI and other savings & Investment products.
- Maintaining long term relationships with existing/new clients so as to increase the revenue base for the company.
- Updating customers on the changes of trends on the business landscape.
- Continuous updating of the MIS Reports or any other business reporting (daily-weekly-monthly sales reports)
- Generate revenue with the help of IFAs, Corporates & direct clients.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at email@example.com
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time