- Bolster staff and understudies to utilize PC programming and equipment.
- Broaden suitable systems, react to inquiries and report goals of dreary issues.
- Present on programming bundles and applications and create lab formats.
- React to questions and acquaint understudies with utilization of PCs and fringe hardware.
- Create records of understudies including in automated instructional help.
- Oversee research center programming, test materials and equipment to guarantee security.
- Handle lab gear to clean consoles, screens and plate drives.
- Watch lab tenants while entering and leaving lab t secure gear.
- Guarantee appropriate treatment and approved expulsion of types of gear.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Biomedical Science
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time