- Excellent relationship building, leadership, and team management skills.
- Ability to effectively explain analysis, both verbally and in writing, to others and translate analysis into a clear business plan.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, strong problem-solving & multi-tasking skills, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have or willing to complete the eCommerce Fraud Professional Certified by The Fraud Practice training track.
- A bachelors degree in computer science or a technical discipline and minimum of experience in responding to security threats/incident.
- Deep understanding of Internet security issues, cloud architectures, and threat landscape.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time