- Responsible for development of engineering solutions, cost and schedule estimates, and preliminary designs associated with initial development and budgeting of projects.
- Upon project authorization, perform detailed design and work with Drafting to complete drawings, prepare specifications for equipment and construction contracts, finalize cost and schedule estimates, and assist or lead in the planning and coordination of projects as required.
- Presentation of projects at public informational workshops and to government and regulatory bodies.
- Facilitate acquiring permits to perform construction activities.
- Interact with other Energy Delivery groups, vendors, contractors, architect/engineering firms, and internal customers.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: EPC industry T and D
Functional Area: Power Engineering services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time