- Senior Business Partner will be responsible for leading the Recruitment & On-boarding.
- Partner with hiring leaders of assigned functional areas to understand hiring needs, senior leader business objectives, and required. candidate job level, experience, characteristics, and competencies.
- Proactively build collaborative relationships with hiring leaders.
- Assist hiring leaders in developing appropriate job descriptions that will attract a well-defined candidate pool.
- Gain the respect of the hiring manager, recognize formal and informal factors of company influence, set expectations for the hiring process, and follow through on organizational commitments.
- Work with Human Resources and hiring leaders to understand progression/succession plans, staffing gaps, and incumbents’ developmental areas to design a long-term recruiting strategy
- Meet corporate hiring initiatives for diversity.
- Proactively present to functional leadership team a candidate pool that meets the experience and qualifications parameters defined in the recruiting strategy.
- Manage open requisitions at any given time (depending on location and jobs) and actively monitor all candidates’ progress throughout the process.
- Understand the external factors that impact the supply of top talent, competitive position, salary level structure, candidate supply, and candidate requirements for various job categories.
- Attend appropriate HR and business function staff meetings and present recruiting and hiring metrics at their monthly meetings.
- Train hiring leaders about the interviewing and on boarding processes
- Communicate with HR and hiring leaders on candidate and new hire needs throughout the interviewing and on boarding processes.
- Maintain relationships with new hires to build a professional network for future candidate referrals for all company requirements.
- Leverage internal recruiting resources (social media support, other recruiters, and source's) to meet performance metrics.
- Stay engaged with and support University Relations recruiting
- Proactively engage with appropriate stake holders when the candidate’s needs or questions require subject-matter expertise
- Maintain relationships with employee referrals
- Hiring vendors - management & evaluation
- Masters in HRM with 10 – 12 years’ mandatory experience in leading the recruitment function for Automotive Tier1/ Engineering based company & have handled the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Should be open to support/ handle other functions of HR based on the business need.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time