- Complete bookkeeping obligation up to finishes according to the Companies Act and according to Income Tax Act.
- Tax collection matters including both Direct and Indirect duty including recording of profits and all other lawful installments and documentation of the equivalent.
- Arranging, executing and keeping up money related data frameworks alongside related inward controls and announcing month to month budgetary and operational MIS.
- To get ready spending plans for the money related year and screen the Budget regarding consumptions and receiving proper strides for dealing with the designated spending plan.
- Plan and screen money streams and record for departmental costs by account accumulations, looking into preliminary adjusts and so on actualize cost control measures.
- Interface with the inward and outside reviewers as a point of convergence for proficient administration of the Statutory, Tax and Internal Audits as a piece of Corporate Governance.
- Business and budgetary methodology arranging including benefit investigation.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time