- Partner with engineering to identify and handle platform and tool dependencies.
- Communicate program status, metrics, and goals regularly and clearly with internal partners.
- Take ownership in driving new algorithm development through every stage of the lifecycle.
- Effectively lead trade-offs between cost, schedule and customer benefits
- Define, drive, measure and continuously improve algorithm development processes to raise team efficiency.
- You possess experience in data driven decision-making and multivariate testing to drive conversion.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative and ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
- You have experience working with SQL/python/spark.
- A high degree of competency with project management including: project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and breakthroughs, and communication of overall project status.
- Recognized ability to work cross functionally to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time