- Dissect information to locate the most proficient deals techniques.
- Meet with clients to address concerns and give arrangements.
- Present items and administrations to forthcoming clients.
- Participate in industry or limited time occasions (for example public exhibitions) to develop client connections.
- Conduct preparing in deals systems and friends item qualities.
- Four year college education in business or related field.
- Five years of experience as a chief.
- Capacity to diffuse working environment clashes.
- Graduate degree in business or deals and showcasing.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time