- Ability to work 20 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
- Available to address operational problems when not at test center.
- Performs on-time site opening and closing procedures.
- Understands all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal technical support to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time