- Performs studies and evaluation to support enterprise operations and offers findings to manager or mission leader.
- Utilizes structures and statistics to resolve business issues in the handiest and efficient way.
- Identifies and implements exceptional practices and suggests a way to improve modern practices.
- Develops suggestions to clear up problems and troubles related to enterprise operations.
- Analyzes and files commercial enterprise techniques and metrics and identifies improvement possibilities.
- May teach internal personnel on changes to business practices, methods or processes.
- May perform unique tasks upon request and on occasion.
- May offer education and/or steering to less skilled Business Analysts.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of FIS services and products
- Knowledge of economic offerings enterprise
- Knowledge of simple financial evaluation concepts and ratios
- Proficiency in general office software program, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time