This position is a 3rd party payroll position which will get renewed on the basis of performance.
Produces manufacturing parts by programing, setting up, and operating HMC/VMC machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records,maintaining equipment and programing.
- Follow the daily production activity Plan defined by supervisor.
- Verify the component by 100% inspection as per drawing.
- Select the required HMC tools as per component and programing.
- Record the inspection results in respective format
- Update the status of production on ERP / Work order.
- Move the material along with all reports to next stage.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Responsible for loading parts, proving tapes, operating controls, setting offsets, advanced edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
- Experience operating HMC/VMC Machines such as Milling machines in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Follow the duties assigned by supervisor and report if anything is going wrong.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production of items as per drawings, work orders and as per production plan .
- Verify the calibration date of inspection tools, prior to inspection.
- Work as per procedure / WI
- First article and in-process inspection as required as per procedure.
- Record all inspection results in respective format
- Update WO status in ERP / on WO
- Update NC programing in storage location
- All NCR / Scrap items need to be moved to designated area
- Contribute to cost reduction efforts by actively seeking and reporting opportunities for reduced costs.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CNC operating and programing
- Must be proficient with Fanuc and Mazatrol programing
- Strong e knowledge of all measuring instruments and GD&T
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Mazatrol control
- Knowledge of Tooling preferred.
- HMC/VMC machine operating
- Material Handling wherever required
Kindly share your updated resume at the earliest and fill the following details:
Total years of Experience:
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time