- Being a single window contact with customer and to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction index.
- He will be responsible for delivering profitability for the OE vertical, stabilize profitable product pricing, and achieve gross margin percentage, Drive initiatives and sales targets.
- He is expected to provide mature and strong leadership in their respective territory, thereby enhancing the stature and presence of the brand.
- Develop relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization, including purchasing, technical, R&D, assembly and production team. - Works closely with engineering team to provide solutions to customers unique requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Product selling experience to various AUTO OEM'S, preferred from passenger car segment
- 14 – 16 year experience explicitly from Automotive Tier1s.
- Minimum 12-15 years’ experience in sales is must.
- Ability to work with prominent OEMs on existing & futuristic programs
- Travel and meeting customers must be passion
- Strong Analytical skills and maturity level to understand customer expectations
- Strong history of winning new business and adding new customers.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at email@example.com
Current Company,Current CTC,Expected CTC,Notice Period,Reason for change
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time