- Roles and duties for Business Development Manager:
- Target placing and achieving goals on a monthly and annual basis.
- Guiding the group to promote the products available on the market.
- Collaborate with layout and income teams to make sure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current customers and perceive new possibilities inside the region you've got been assigned.
- Recruitment of Team, Field calls and visits with a crew.
- Target putting and achieving objectives on month-to-month and annual basis.
- Possess a robust knowledge of our products, our opposition in the enterprise and positioning.
- Research potential bills in focused markets, pursue leads and comply with thru to a successful settlement.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Graduate with Min.1 Year + Sales Experience in any Industry / Field.
- Candidate Age (Preferably b/w 21 - 34 Years).
- Good Communication, Interpersonal and Leadership competencies.
- Must have neighborhood Contact's to make Insurance advisers.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time