- The Helpdesk Admin is responsible for the day to day delivery of the 24/7 multi-disciplined Service desk with responsibility for the effective management of all incidents and service requests (Incidents, Problems and Changes).
- In this role, you will be responsible for creating Incident requests, Change Request and Problem ticket.
- You should be aware about ITIL procedures. Also provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the other support teams. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
- Creating incident cases, problem cases, change cases.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction .
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation (If required).
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk Cases Tracking software (Customized Incident Management Tool on Sales Force).
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Should be ok to work 24 X 7 as a Helpdesk.
- AD Account creation.
- Distribution list creation in exchange environment.
- Email account creation
- Ad Password reset
- Unix account creation.
- System monitoring and escalating issues to Corporate Teams.
- Manage the critical incident process.
- Responsible to answer all calls coming to Helpdesk.
- Local computerdesktop management.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Location Current Company Current CTC Expected CTC Notice Period
If any query reach me at 8130183666
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time