We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. Successful candidate will become key point of reference for the Sales team and Head office alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to drive their performance.
- Maintaining all Primary & Secondary Sales Data.
- Maintaining Region Wise Attendance Sheet daily.
- Updating Data Tracker and MIS Dashboard on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Checking Secondary Claims & Damage Claims in DMS Portal.
- Coordinate with National sales team
- Maintaining Call log Region Wise Call log/issues in SFA Sheet daily.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from Sales team and give after-sales support when requested.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Preparation of MIS reports, coordination with field sales staff.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and on SFA module (preferably Mobisy / Bizom)
- Proficiency in English & Hindi, additional languages will be a definite plus
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Any Graduate. 2+ years’ of experience preferred
- FMCG MIS Experience is Must.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: FMCG
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time