- Ensure global competitiveness those commodities under his/her responsibility.
- Improve materials costs annually.
- Develop cross functional commodity strategies on a global or regional resulting in an Preferred Vendor List for new business award.
- Market research to identify potential suppliers to become part of the Approved Vendor List after qualification of that supplier.
- Nominate in cross functional cooperation suppliers.
- Initiate action to improve the overall performance of automotive Products suppliers.
- Act as a market specialist for his/her commodities.
- Makes commercially binding agreements with 3rd parties.
- Resolved commercial disputes between automotive Products and its suppliers.
- Supplier Management of selected suppliers.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering (preferred)
- 8-10 years experience in commodity purchases (plastic, stamping, machining) preferably within automotive industry.
- Willingness to travel relocate;
- Multi-lingual, English is a must;
- Strong automotive and or Tier 1 business perspective.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at email@example.com
Reason for change
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time