- To maximise the growth and profitability of the branch through a focus on the management and development of a team of people at the branch level that provides excellence in customer service, vehicle quality and branch presentation to agreed standards. To effectively control branch costs, while maximising sales revenue and vehicle utilisation.
- Achieve and/or exceed financial targets as related to branch revenue growth and profitability.
- Work within the branch and the corporate branch network to maximise sales revenue and vehicle utilisation within set parameters and guidelines at the branch and group level.
- Ensure adequate insurance and/or security measures are taken prior to the rental of a vehicle and that outstanding monies are collected at the completion of each Rental Agreement.
- Ensure staffs account for all monies, cheques, etc and that banking is done on a daily basis.
Sales and Marketing:
- Establish customer relationships through building rapport with customers by becoming familiar with their particular needs, expectations and requirements.
- Actively market and promote services to small business within the specified branch region.
- Maintain and develop a number of major accounts within the specified branch region.
- Plan and set personnel requirements and rosters around business, customer and staff requirements and agreed hours of work.
- Ensure office hours are strictly adhered to, and that staff are punctual.
- Source right manpower and ensure that required manpower is available at all the times keeping in view the business requirements.
- Train, motivate, encourage and counsel staff when necessary with the objective of maximising productivity.
- Consult with and follow the advice of the Regional Manager/Human Resources if difficulties or problems are experienced with employees. Make recommendations to HO or Regional Manager about counselling, warning or dismissing any staff member that continually impedes the ability to run a successful branch.
- Provide on-the-job coaching and training.
- Create a harmonious work environment. Implement strategies to keep staff happy, motivated and productive.
- Ensure all staff display clean and neat appearance wearing the appropriate attire.
- Conduct team meetings to ensure team members are provided with applicable Company information, understand the weekly performance of the Branch, have the opportunity to discuss issues, provide input to improve processes, share successes and information etc.
- Maintain and/or exceed minimum standards of customer service while continuing to enhance the services offered to encourage return of business.
- Listen and prompt the customer to communicate their needs and requirements ensure that the service provided meets or exceeds
Provide advice to customers regarding rates and services and ensure accurate reservations are taken and logged into the system on a daily basis.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time