- Approval and Validation of annual budget in line with company’s future expansion plans and existing network to provide smooth and efficient maintenance with no leakage and gas stop.
- Ensure effective execution of Business Plans to meet Company’s objective and Targets.
- Responsible for uninterrupted Gas Supply across Company leading to ZERO complaints.
- Review and reporting of MIS.
- Conduct Audits and surprise visits to make ensure Efficient and Safe system of work is in place.
- Evaluate the daily action plan with HOD and advice for smooth functioning.
- Development and Implementation of New Technologies and Market Research.
- Research for Advance Technologies and provide ground for their implementation so to strengthen the current process.
- Liaise with External Stakeholders.
- Conduct meetings at various levels with the Statutory & Govt. Authorities so ease the issues related to permission.
- Business Review and Reporting.
- Review and ensure streamlined and continuous supply of gas across company, to meet up the desired expectation of the Management.
- Review HOD’s dashboard and provide support in all forms for achieving Individual and Team’s target.
- Ensure 100% compliance of Company’s procedures and norms for Maintenance activity.
- Conduct workshops with External Stakeholders seeking their view to strengthen the existing process and quality standards.
- Audit periodically to ensure the Quality of Assets is maintained throughout.
- Coordinate with HR department to ensure O&M department is adequately staffed as per the manpower requirements.
- Own and develop high potential talent and create a talent pipeline for the department.
- Ensure high level of employee engagement and retention of critical employees.
- Facilitate a conducive work environment that ensures high employee engagement levels at the Site.
- Compliance (Company & Contractors) and Cost Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Preparation of Annual Corporate budget.
- HSE knowledge
- Creation & Up gradation of SOPs Desired functional competencies required
- Corporate affairs & Liaison
- Planning and Scheduling
- Internal & external stakeholder management
- Behavioural Competencies
- Behavioural competencies
- Decision Making
- Innovation & Creativity
- Networking / Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Experience & Educational Requirements
- Educational Qualification Include Additional Certification if any
- Full Time Graduate in Engineering. Relevant Experience
- Should have led a Team of Managers and Engineers at organization level.
- Communication Interfaces
- External Internal Statutory Authorities
- MD, All HOFs and HODs across Organization OMCs
- Head and Leads of O&M department Utility Companies
- Government Agencies like CFO, Traffic etc.
- Vendors and Contractors
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Compliance industry
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time