- Coordinates system generation and tuning, system configuration, upgrades, system performance, system disaster recovery, tuning and usage reporting.
- Develops tools and procedures for daily operational support of LAN users and corporate systems.
- Supports and evaluate development activities that require specialized system programming relating to both the Datacenter environment as well as the LAN environment.
- Performs LAN management services including creation/modification of user profiles and account management in accordance to corporate policies and procedures.
- Administers and monitors the procedures used to create, modify and manage client accounts.
- Maintains and manages corporate Active Directory and DNS-services
- Maintains the LAN systems filing cabinets and associated system utilities to optimize operating efficiency.
- Maintains the integrity of the Datacenter- and the Office LAN processing environment, and insures continuity with the current processing applications and facilities.
- Analyzes training needs of office automation clients, develops classroom curriculum and provides quality individual and group training programs designed to insure maximum utilization of equipment
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing office automation system policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Analyzes client requirements and recommends appropriate hardware and software standard solutions to optimize work flow and efficiency.
- Maintains the terminal service server environments to guarantee maximum uptime and efficiency to the business units.
- Co-coordinates all facilities and services regarding disaster recovery and business continuity processes and procedures.
- Maintains good relationship with external IT contacts following corporate policies and procedures related to this.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with all departments to optimize working relationships and communication.
- 2+ years of LAN administrator experience, including office automation system, and LAN system management experience
- 5+ years of Datacenter environment experience is preferred
- 5+ years of Experience with Windows Server OS (incl. Terminal Server), Windows client OS, Exchange
- Strong knowledge and Experience with VMware based environments and techniques
- Strong knowledge and Experience with the basics of MS Office suites and related products
- Strong knowledge and Experience with tape backup/restore procedures
- Strong knowledge and Experience with server hardware technologies and LAN cabling systems
- Experience with Cisco switching equipment
- Strong knowledge and Experience with external storage solutions
- Strong knowledge and Experience with Datacenter infrastructures and related environments
- Experience with net power facility requirements
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience. Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time