Writing classifieds for job posting is the best way to inform and engage the job seekers. Employers choose different ways to describe the job postings, but do you know on an average a job seeker spent only 30 seconds to a post. Now the main task is to pass on the exact information about the vacancy and make it a worth for the candidates to apply.
IndiaOnJobs has have come up with 7 tips with examples for an effective Job posting in India.
1. An informative job title
Job titles are the first point of information to inform the public about your hiring and company vacancy. An informative and too the point job title will help the candidates to know what exactly it is all about.
• Immediate Job Openings for Legal Manager with real Estate - Bangalore
• Walk-ins for fresher and professionals for Digital marketing Executives- (BKC) Mumbai
2. Company Introduction
No matter your company is highly recognizable or you are mid scale enterprise, a sweet introduction about the company always gives candidates a good idea about your services and market presences.
For example you can include
• Company mission and vision
• When and from where did your organization start operating?
• Employers strength and market presence
3. Summary of the position
It is very important to add information which covers overall job responsibilities. To make it interesting you need to use easy to understand words and to make it eye catchy try to use informative points.
For example- if you are looking to hire an executive for sales jobs in India you can consider these points and suitably add more according to your requirements.
• Candidate must have knowledge of marketing strategies
• She/he knows hot to analyze sales report for further effective results.
• Team management skills are important
• Must know how to boost sales with existing and newly developed sales strategies.
4. Job Location
Informing the exact job location in the job posting is highly important part for an informative job description. Many of times employers mention the interview venue or multiple job locations and the chances of misinterpretation by the candidates can be seen in these cases. Exact job location gives idea to the candidates that when selected they have to work in particular city.
5. Benefits for the employees.
Employers advertise employee benefits can make it worth for several of the candidates to apply. In this section you can mention all the related benefits related to paychecks, company environment and much more.
• 5 working days
• PF along with the salary package
• Flexible shift timings.
• Positive work environment
6. Application Process
This includes information related with the number of interview rounds and the other important interview process including aptitude test, Group discussion and others. This gives a clear idea of interview and accordingly the candidates can prepare for the same.
You can also mention details like
• Salary expectation-
• Notice period details with the current organization
• Current salary
7. Qualification Required
It is always good to write about the qualification requirements, many companies in India only hire candidates with overall 60% aggregate and many hire candidates from top graduation colleges. To avoid responses from under qualified candidates mentioning about academics is very useful.
For example –
Preferred candidates for this job must have
• First class division in graduation and post graduation
• Academics Experience from government colleges or top universities.
• Graduation- in Commerce or science Stream
• Post graduation- MBA/MCA or M.Tech
IndiaOnJobs is a leading job portal, we help companies and employers to hire good candidates across India. On your first company registration we provide 250 Free classifieds for job posting along with this we provide latest recruitment tools and complete help in recruitment absolutely free.
You can register with us @https://www.indiaonjobs.com/employer-register